This workshop will develop the key techniques required to manage the internal and external changes that affect everyone in all companies and institutions. The participants will examine the process of change, identifying potential resistance areas and produce a practical action plan to overcome them. Participants will identify the key drivers of internal and external change; understand the inevitable stages of change and how they impact on the individual as well as looking at how individual behavioural styles are affected during the change process.
- Understanding of the impact of change
- Supporting and preparing for impending changes
- Managing others through changes in your workplace
- Getting buyin: dealing with resistance
- Managing your organisation through difficult changes
- Becoming an ‘agent for change’
- Building and maintaining good working relationships
- Getting more creative with change solutions
- Gaining increased confidence and motivation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
No Reviews found for this course.